According to Media report, some insider leaked that Google would release its first Android tablet PC in this month.
This is really exciting news for companies focusing on tablet PC field. China tablet wholesale Bluelans learned, Google has reached agreement with some main magazine publisher; the latter will provide magazine package service for new tablet PC users. The cooperation between Google and publishes is just like Apple and Amazon providing magazine service on iPad and Kindle Fire.
Furthermore, Google recently open the in-app package service in Android apps.
Bluelans knew there had rumor in the market that ASUS would publish a 7 inch Nexus tablet PC. Although the insider didn’t prove the rumor, many people regard it as reliable.
With continuous attention, China wholesale bluelans.com expects Google may launch this new tablet PC at i/O developers on June 27th. The new tablet computer will be sold in Google’s own online store with only 150USD.
As far as we known, Apple iPad series products lead us step into a new computer era. It is a completely fresh conception. The new born powerful device helps us relax from ponderous laptop.
In the post, your reliable partner China wholesale Bluelans.com is sincerely to share you some practical tips while buying a tablet computer.
Table PC is a slate shaped mobile device defined by Microsoft as a pen-enabled computer equipped with touch screen display. This form factor of tablet PC provides far more mobility in an environment where normal notebook computers are not suitable.
Tablet PC does not require a keyboard or mouse but stylus, lighter in weight, and can record non-character based information such as diagrams or mathematical symbols which makes it ideal for taking notes.
However, it is more expensive than its notebook counterpart and does not have powerful processors yet. Here are some important tips, and from them you will know more about tablet PC and teach you how to choose a good Table PC that meets your need
1. We all know that choose the form that best suits your need or working environment is very important. There are three different forms of tablet PC to choose from, they are Slate models, Convertible models, and Hybrid models. Slate models are tablet PCs without dedicated keyboard. User inputs rely on handwriting recognition using the digitizer, touching the screen with your fingers or stylus.
An external keyboard can be attached via wireless or USB connection if necessary. Convertible models are tablet PCs that look like notebook computers with attached keyboard. The swivel hinge allows the screen to rotate 180 degrees and fold flat on top of the keyboard. It is usually heavier and larger than the slate models. It is also the most popular models today. Hybrid models are tablet PCs that share the features of slate and convertible models. It uses a detachable keyboard which works like a convertible when attached. Although this model might become popular in the future, there are only few who make hybrid models today. These three different tablet computers can be found in Bluelans.com, they are provided by China wholesaler. In the China electronics market, they are everywhere, with low price, stable performance, great function, good quality, and beautiful design.
2. No matter what kind of computer you use, memory (RAM) always plays an important role in its overall performance. The top selling Android tablet PC in bluelans.com that you will choose should have a minimum of 2GB, and more is better. Some Tablet Computers can be customized up to 8GB but it is not practical unless you have a more powerful processor than dual core.
3. Choose the processor with enough speed and performance that can meet your needs. Take note that the number of options you have in terms of processor specs depends on the form of tablet PC that you chose. Since convertibles are the most popular, it has the widest range of processor options among the three forms.
4. If you have the option to choose between mechanical storage (Hard Disk Drive or HDD) and solid state drive (SSD), it is always better to go with solid state since it is quieter and requires less power to operate which can prolong battery life. Although it is more expensive, it is more reliable and lighter in weight compared to HDD which suits best on your tablet PC.
5. The battery life should at least last up to 4 hours since most of the time you will be working away from your table. This is very important especially if you plan to use the tablet PC in meetings.
6. Connectivity is as important as mobility. Choose the tablet computer that provides more connectivity which basically includes Wi-Fi or wireless connection, USB port, Video Output port, Bluetooth, and optical drive. You should get all the connectivity that a laptop has as much as possible.
7. In terms of operating system, go with Microsoft Windows Tablet PC Edition (XP or Vista) since it is the operating system most tablet PCs used. Before getting an operating system other than Windows, ask the question and make your own research just to be sure it will work. Well, please remember these important points what Bluelans.com teach you, when you want to buy a table computer at Bluelans.com. Welcome to wholesale Tablet PC from China Wholesale bluelans.com online electronic store! Free shipping worldwide is available!